The conversation around Reeses and Hersheys and cinnamon lollies (whatever those are) became so hot and heavy that this happened:
So. Now I know how to win friends and influence people in Australia. Sugar. Or maybe it's just us sleep-deprived mummy bloggers?
While a lot of you tweeted me your requests, your tweets were quickly lost in my twitter stream. So I'm writing this post as your official chance to make a request for
This is how it's going to go down, folks.
Seeing as how I have a limited baggage allowance we're going to have to all get by with a sampling of our favorite candy. But seriously, I'm happy to indulge -- and I love a challenge (remember, I can get anything through customs).
Here's what I want you to do.
1) Leave a comment on this post with your request.
2) Show up at AusBlogCon at the designated drop off point (i.e. fancy schmancy hotel)
3) Transactions will occur here:
4) In case anyone's curious, I cannot get the following in Kansas (and have been known to cry into my pillow about it on more than one occassion):
5) Staying for margaritas optional.